The easiest guac recipe you'll ever see and the only one you'll need! Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, your family will wonder how you did it and when they ask-- Chef Curl Ardee.
What You'll Need:
- Chef Curl Ardee's Original Seasoning
- 3 Avocados
- 1 Lime
- Handful of Cilantro
- 1 Diced Roma Tomato
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt (optional)
- Chips (or a spoon)
1. Peel and dice ripe avocados and place in a bowl.
2. Add 2 tbsp of Chef Curl Ardee's Original Seasoning. If you prefer a non-spicy guacamole, consider Chef Curl Ardee's Mild Seasoning.
2. Add minced garlic, diced tomato, diced/cut cilantro, kosher salt, and juice from lime to bowl and stir thoroughly while mashing avocados to desired consistency.
3. Serve cold and enjoy!